2317 South Main Street, home of Joseph Fulwar Watson. Photograph published by Gravure Illustration, Co. Additional information came from family. Torn down in 50's for the building of Watson Village Shopping Center. Home of Fulwar Watson. Clarissa & Harriet lived there during WWII. Harriet and four boys moved to California around 1951. Clarissa, Joe, Tippi and Mary Louise lived there until 1951. They moved to 801 East River Street then 1962 built a house at 2801 Le Conte Road. (written on the back of a copy of this photo). The house apparently sat on 40 acres.