Corner of North Main and Boulevard, home of W. A. Watson. Photograph published by Gravure Illustration, Co. House no longer standing. Original address was 1902 North Main Street. The house was known as "Orange Grove" or the Silcox House. From the Historic American Building Survey by Library of Congress, prepared in 1975, the house was frame, clapboard above stuccoed brick, two stories, symmetrical one story front piazza, central and outside end chimneys, three main entrances with sidelights and transoms, symmetrical pairs of rooms in central portion, transverse stair hall and one room in each wing. Built 1840-42, wings added c. 1850. The survey also has interior and exterior photos and detail blueprints. It is listed as HABS SC-120 in inventory. The house was torn for K-Mart, which was converted to Post Office and Ingles Grocery Store. Some of the original trees may have survived.